Nifty future is nothing but the index future where the underlying is the S&P; CNX Nifty index. In India, index futures trading started in 2000 in NSE. For Nifty futures contracts, the permitted lot size is 50, and in multiples of 50. Like other futures contracts, Nifty future tips contracts also have a three-month/weekly trading cycle – the near-month, the next month and the far-month.
1. Nifty future calls will be given during market hours at any time before 2-3 mins prior the trigger price
2. Maximum we will give one call and sometimes if we feel sure better about market trend then we will give second call.
3. Traders can do any number of lots as of their capital with our trading call.
4. Nifty future tips given with an minimum stop loss and with 75% accuracy. We do not give calls like buy above or sell below price. We give call with exact price, example call is given below.5.Recommendation price for future call will be given from current month contract.
6.Nifty future tips which we are giving will reach target or stop loss if not traders should square off at or before 03:15 pm
7. Single lot can be done with an margin of Rs.1 Lakh as per present Margin rules by SEBI which differs from each broker, market condition.
8. Very simple to check our Nifty future tips 3days paid trial pack for Rs.503 and decide whether to continue or not. Check whether calls reaches on time, patience order placement, check genuine performance updation, followup calls, and do only paper trade in trial period.
9. Both type of Buy and Sell calls will be given as per market trend.
10. You can expect 300 to 500 points profit in month end. It differs each month.
Check our Nifty Intraday Tips Past Performance
You can check Performance of Index Options from below Past Performance pageIndex Option Performance Delivery Calls Performance
Google Pay Number/Phonepe - 9003634565 (Praveen Krishna)
Our UPI ID-praveen.krishna77@okhdfcbank