single

Deepak Fertiliser and Petrochemicals Corporation said that the Income tax team has left the company's offices and normal day-to-day business has resumed fully. The announcement was made after market hours yesterday, 21 November 2018.

GMR Infrastructure said that Kakinada Gateway Port (KGPL), a subsidiary of Kakinada SEZ (KSEZ), has signed the Concession Agreement with the GoAP for development of a green-field commercial port on Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer (DBFOT) basis in Kona Village, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh. The announcement was made after market hours yesterday, 21 November 2018.

Redington Gulf FZE, (Redington Gulf) a step-down subsidiary of Redington (India), that it had acquired additional 24.8% stake in Citrus Consulting Services FZ LLC (Citrus), its subsidiary company. With this acquisition, the total holding of Redington Gulf in Citrus had increased from 60% to 84.8%. The announcement was made after market hours yesterday, 21 November 2018.

Indoco Remedies said that Rating Committee of ICRA has reaffirmed rating at [ICRA]A+ (pronounced ICRA ~ plus) for the long term borrowing programme of the company. The outlook on the long term rating is 'Stable'. The announcement was made after market hours yesterday, 21 November 2018.

0 thoughts on “Deepak Fertiliser may gain after resuming business”

Post Comment


  Share Tips

Intraday trading is an art of earning money from stock market and it requires a lot of patience and time to allocate in the daily schedule. But to see money from market is not an easy thing which it always do not gives opportunity with high profits. Many people do not have time to do intraday trading in their daily jobs in office or business. But here we make it very simple and easy.

Get Intraday Tips / Delivery calls for FREE


View My Stats